Samsung J3 2016 LCD screen complete
• Recommended to repair the LCD screen and touch screen of the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 complete with model J320 .
• You can replace the broken or damaged by this new high quality and resistance.
• It is a full screen, so you will not need to change anything else to repair your J3 2016.
• Whether you have broken the outer glass or touch screen, this replacement is appropriate. Today the touch screen is not sold separately because the operation of taking off the LCD screen of the touch screen requires a specific and highly expensive machinery. Apart from that, there is a risk of breaking the LCD screen when it is removed.
Tips for screens Samsung J3 2016
• We recommend the complete replacement due to the low price of the full screen and the safe and easy installation. This ensures that with a quick operation you can have your Samsung Galaxy J3 phone running again.
• Finish screen problems, broken or dead pixels. In addition, problems of the colors of the screens will disappear.
Colors of screens J320 or J320F
• The main colors available are black, gold and white. If you are looking for different colors, please, contact us, we can help you.
Install and manipulate the LCD screen
• Ready to install and operate directly.
• Each item has been checked before sending it. All the products pass an exhaustive quality control that guarantees its correct operation.
• Installation by professionals is recommended.
• It is very important that the battery is removed and the phone is switched off before installing. Otherwise, the integrated circuits of the motherboard will be damaged and the most usual thing is that the touch screen does not work for you.
Do you plan to install it yourself at home? Read these installation tips
Tip 1: Perform the test before finalizing the installation
When performing the test, do not remove the protective films that the product comes in to ensure that it does not scratch or get dusty. Pay attention to the problem of static electricity, it is very important. These pieces are extremely sensitive.
Before starting the repair, be sure to use an ESD band (in English, electro static discharge - or, in other words, a static electricity discharge band), you can find an ESD download band in iLevante or in any other store. electronics. This band will make static electricity do not damage any electronic component.
Some parts for the screen are really sharp, be careful with them.
Tip 2: Simulated tests
Screen replacement is a fragile process, do it calmly and peacefully. We suggest you do a test before assembling the entire phone. Simply when you have it disassembled, place the piece and perform the test. Sometimes a bad connection can make it not work properly. That is why we advise you to do a test before closing the device again.
Tip 3: Attention with the flex cables
Make sure you do not flex the flex cables excessively (the flex cable is that flexible part that carries the connector.) If you bend it beyond 90 degrees, it is very likely that it will stop working properly. treat it with care and should not have any problem
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.
• Product Weight: 0.09 kg.
The technical specs of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Size: 142.3 x 71 x 7.9 mm.
- Release date: 2016, March 31.
- Weight: 138 g.
- Screen specs: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2.