Terms & ConditionsThe execution of an order to ILEVANTE INTERNET SL, hereinafter ilevante.com, implies the acceptance by the client of the legal conditions that we attach.
- The prices of the products are in euros (€) and with VAT included in the price shown in the catalog. Prices are valid except for typographical error or end of stock. In case the product is not in Stock, if you make the reservation of the product, you will not be invoiced at a higher price.
- The sales made in ilevante.com will be in compliance with the Spanish laws with the consequent payment of the corresponding taxes.
- Register on ilevante.com is free. The customer will have access to his personal data through a password and can modify the data at any time. The purpose of the registration is for the sending of products, their billing and to offer them the best offers. It has no obligation to be registered and can be withdrawn at any time. By registering we can give a more personalized service. The information we receive when you register will be completely confidential and will have no access to this information anyone other than ilevante.com (see security conditions).
- ilevante.com is not responsible for changes in the specifications and characteristics of products or when a product is discontinued without notice by the manufacturer, in case of significant changes, ilevante.com agrees to contact the customer before To send you any merchandise.
- The photographs that illustrate the products do not enter into the contractual field and can not give rise to any type of commitment on the part of ilevante.com. In addition, ilevante.com declines all responsibility as to the validity of the contents of the datasheets and descriptions of the products from our partners or suppliers.
- ilevante.com reserves at all times and unilaterally the modification of the price of the products and services offered through its website. In order to guarantee the customer the certainty and security of the price of its products, this will be the one in force in the advertising coinciding with the moment of formalizing the order.
- At the moment of formalization of the order, once the option of the menu of acceptance of the order is used, the consent of the client is understood as rendering the validity and effectiveness of the contract of sale that obligates the parties.
In order to guarantee with complete security for the consumer the payment of the purchased goods, the following payment systems are established:
- Transfer or Banking income: It is very important that in the SENDER or ORDERING field you indicate the name of the final customer, and the SUBJECT you must indicate the Order No., Budget Number or Invoice Number
You will have a period of 7 working days to order the transfer after the completion of your order. Once we receive from our bank the confirmation of the entry we proceed to activate your order. Delivery times are counted from this date.
- Cash on delivery: This service has administrative expenses of 3.5% of the value of the purchase, with a minimum of 2 €, this amount is charged because the transport agencies charge this commission for the handling of the money. The total amount of the purchase will have to be paid to the carrier.
- Cash: Any of our orders can be paid in cash if you pick it up at our office, after confirmation of availability.
- Payment by Credit Card: You can make the payment with a card through the web in a secure way. Your purchase is made through the credit or debit card through the online payment platform of the accredited bank and the data entered will be transmitted directly to it. Ilevante.com does not retain or access this information.
Ilevante.com has chosen these solutions to offer you the best security. For payments made with cards issued outside Spain, it is necessary that the issuing bank is covered by the Secure Electronic Commerce (CES) security protocol. Payments will not be accepted with cards that do not meet this requirement. Ilevante.com reserves the right to refuse any operation carried out with a credit card. Alternatively, we suggest payment by transfer.
Ilevante.com will send a physical invoice to the customer's address or virtual invoice to the e-mail address designated by the latter.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING TERM
- Delivery times indicated by ilevante.com are for guidance, although our company will be careful to be able to respect these deadlines, its delay will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
- The commitment acquired by ilevante.com to sell and dispatch the merchandise offered is subject to the stock of the product announced and the availability of the same until the end of stocks, so ilevante.com, in its commitment of quality and customer service, Try at all times that the products advertised are available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances provoking the end of stock of the product, the order and the contract signed between the parties will be rendered ineffective under this resolution clause, fully restoring to the customer in case of prepayment the amounts paid by the same , Without any compensation for any breach of contract, any consequential damages or loss of profits being paid to any of the parties. In default ilevante.com recommends the delivery of another article of equal or greater range to the one acquired (always with the consent of the client).
- Once the transport option is selected, the program will automatically calculate the shipping costs according to the weight of the product and the destination province.
- ilevante.com will not send any order until it has verified that payment has been made, except in cash on delivery.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery service and count as non-working days. Although it is possible that some transport agency can send its order to you on a Saturday morning, but this fact is not at any moment an obligation and to give only it is in provincial capitals.
- ilevante.com is not responsible for delays in delivery by the carrier for reasons beyond the normal operation of the transport service, such as strikes, accidents, truck overload, etc.
- The order will be delivered to the designated address at the time of the contract by the customer. The subsequent modification of the place of delivery requested by the customer may generate additional expenses on the sale price.
- The purchased product may suffer, by availability of the manufacturer, non-substantial modifications in the components, characteristics or performance of the batch that comprise it, provided they do not detract from the qualities and benefits advertised.
CONDITIONS OF "SATISFACTION GUARANTEE", "IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, YOU RETURN YOUR MONEY":
- ilevante.com commits itself to our clients to, that if within 7 calendar days after receipt your item (which is stipulated in 24h after the warehouse exit without counting holidays or weekends) your purchased product You are not satisfied, you can contact us through an RMA to request the return of the product.
- The conditions for the return will be governed by the norms established in the lower paragraphs.
- In accordance with the provisions of art. 44 of Law 7/1996, dated January 15, of Retail Commerce, the customer will have the right to revocation of the requested request within seven (7) days after receipt of the same, prior notice to ilevante.com.
- The circumstances that may lead to a refund are as follows:
If the product you ordered does not satisfy you: In case the customer decides to exercise this right of withdrawal, the customer will be responsible for the cost of return and any damages suffered by the product or merchandise. In this way and after verification of the merchandise in return 100% of the amount of the product will be refunded, not paying the costs of sending the order. In default ilevante.com recommends the delivery of another item of equal or greater range to the one acquired (always with the consent of the customer), in which case the customer will pay the difference and where he will also have to take care of the new Shipping and return of the other product. They will not apply the changes on products subject to fluctuations of a market not controlled by ilevante.com, nor on perishable objects, objects that can be easily reproduced with immediate character or that of their nature can not be returned. Neither will the withdrawal proceed on goods or orders that can be considered for their special characteristics as requested by the customer.
Defective product of origin: In this case ilevante.com will manage the change and / or repair of the device immediately. The change will always be made by the same article or reference. Only the first shipment will be invoiced, taking care of ilevante.com of the postage of the new shipment. The return shipping costs to the facilities of ilevante.com will be paid in full by the customer and will be at your own risk and ensure that the goods arrive correctly. If you wish to make a change for another item, or the product is in optimal condition, the return and re-shipping costs will have to be borne by the customer.
Product that by mistake does not respond to the order: ilevante.com will bear the costs of collecting the wrong product and delivery of the corresponding to the order placed.
- ilevante.com will make changes or returns provided that:
Prior notice is given to our Customer Service: This step is indispensable regardless of the reason for the return. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com or our RMA system. We will indicate how you can act for the return of the article and we will confirm if it is appropriate.
The item to be returned must be correctly packed for its return: ilevante.com will not be responsible for returns on products handled by the customer, those returned without the original factory packaging, or goods returned incomplete both in their main elements and accessories.
- ilevante.com will not refund the amount or carry out any reshipment of merchandise until the receipt and condition of packaging and accessories of the item object of the return has been verified.
- The price to be returned is the one originally included in the order less shipping costs, less in case of returns for product dissatisfaction.
- The right of withdrawal will not proceed outside the indicated period.
- ilevante.com will never take care of failures in the installation of devices bought in our store when it is not our company that does it.
- The normal warranty for the products offered by ilevante.com is two (2) years. In any case, the manufacturer's warranty policy applies to all products.
- The guarantee of the products sold by ilevante.com is provided and established exclusively by the manufacturer of the product, under the conditions of handling, its correct use and conservation, within the terms contained in the warranty certificates that are included in all of them.
- The customer enjoys a total guarantee (repair of the product and / or forwarding of another to premiere) in the event that the product has an operating malfunction within the first seven (7) days. All associated costs will be borne by ilevante.com.
- For any defect of manufacture and operation of the products purchased through ilevante.com is established as sole responsibility the manufacturer of the same. Ilevante.com as a selling company offers its clients the services of intermediation for the purpose of contacting the manufacturer or distributor company, thereby making the guarantee to the client effective in the terms of the same.
- To manage the guarantee is necessary to present invoice of purchase, packaging and other content (manuals and controls).
- The guarantee will start on the same day of delivery and / or acceptance of the order.
- The guarantee will be invalidated if the product has been incorrectly handled by persons outside the authorized service.
- The warranty will not be valid in case of factors external to the normal use of the product, such as ups and downs, use of improper or prohibited accessories by manufacturers, falls, water, fire or improper or abusive handling by the customer Or by third parties not authorized by the manufacturers, nor materials subject to wear by normal use.
Ilevante.com undertakes not to use the personal data of its customers or users for purposes other than the purpose of contracting the services it provides, ensuring through appropriate measures the confidentiality of the same, their loss or alteration and unauthorized access To such data.
Ilevante.com, through the email address or personal of the client, may send offers and information provided the client, prior to accepting this modality that expressly will be requested in the customer registration process.
In ilevante.com we value the confidence that you have deposited in us, for that reason, we assure the confidentiality of your data. The ideas, suggestions or any other information that you decide to share with us, will be used exclusively to provide you with a better service. When placing an order, the data you provide us will be incorporated into an automated file and will become part of the ilevante.com customer database.
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law, Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, ilevante.com customer may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, revocation of consent In the said Law and other rules that develop it, writing in our section of Contact or notifying it by fax.
JURISDICTION AND RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
Both parties, expressly renouncing the Jurisdictional Jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly accept the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia to settle disputes arising from the transactions and contractual relations subject to these General Conditions. In addition, an expenditure of € 50 is established for administrative costs and travel expenses.