Screen Samsung Galaxy J5 2016
• This product on sale deals with the full screen, with the LCD display and the touch screen for the Galaxy J5 mobile phone, model J510 of the year 2016, manufactured by Samsung.
• The exact model is usually seen as J510, but you can also see it as SM-J510 or SM-J510F . Both are valid, in reality with the acronyms that we comment here is enough to ensure compatibility.
• But beware, do not get confused about the year , the J5 models were manufactured from 2015 to 2017 and each corresponds to another. This, the 2016 .
What is included in this screen of the Galaxy J5 2016
• Includes two pieces that are prepared at the factory to be assembled as if they were one piece.
• 1. The touch screen, which performs the function by touching and recognizes what we touch with our fingers.
• 2. The LCD, which is the one that prints what we see on the screen.
• Apart from that, we include a repair kit valued at approximately 6 euros for free. So you can install it without extra special material.
• The colors that are available to date are Gold, White and Black. Select the color that corresponds to your phone at the top.
• You can take advantage and change the color of the front if you wish, all are interchangeable and compatible with the original Galaxy J5, so let your creativity fly.
Do I have my screen broken or not?
• Well, what happens to your screen and why do you think you have to change it? We help you a little with a simple test:
- If you have black spots or colored stripes (often white): change it.
- If you do not get an image or the colors do not appear as they should be: change it.
- If it has lost its brightness and does not recover it: more of the same.
- If you do not recognize well the movements you do with your fingers when touching the screen: if you do not have malicious applications, you have to change it.
- If it has got wet or you have water inside the screen: it seems quite evident that it is not right, right?
• Finally, there may be a small possibility that some of these problems can be solved in another way (such as the tactile or water problem) but almost 100%, you will be forced to change the screen to full.
How do I change the Galaxy J5 J510 screen?
• We recommend following tutorials and manuals that exist on the network. Youtube is your friend here and you will see that in just 20-30 minutes you will have your mobile ready.
• We do not believe that it is necessary to go to an official technical service to change this, because surely they will multiply the price by 4 (without exaggerating) and you will have the same result.
• The steps are very simple:
1.- Apply heat to the screen
2.- Take it off.
3.- Remove the old one.
4.- Disconnect the phone's battery (be careful, this is important).
5.- Place the new one.
6.- Turn it on to test.
7.- Close it and enjoy.
How much will it cost me with the shipment?
• The price of the screen is described and updated at the top. We do not include it in this description because it usually varies with time and availability. But there you can see it.
• Our shipping costs start from 3 EUR approximately up to 6 EUR, depending on the speed and the method of payment. You can do the simulation without any commitment of your purchase.
• If you think that we can help you in something else, please write to us and we will do it!
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.
• Product Weight: 0.09 kg.
The technical specs of Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) Size: 145.8 x 72.3 x 8.1 mm.
- Release date: 2016, March.
- Weight: 159 g.
- Screen specs: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2.