Screen J5 J530 of the year 2017 complete
• Recommended to repair the LCD screen and touch screen of the Samsung Galaxy J5 of the year 2017. Also known as J530 or SM-J530F in Spain.
• You can replace the broken or damaged by this new high quality and resistance.
• It is a full screen, so you will not need to change anything else to repair your J5.
• Whether you have broken the outer glass or touch screen, this replacement is appropriate. Today the touch screen is not sold separately because the operation of taking off the LCD screen of the touch screen requires a specific and highly expensive machinery. Apart from that, there is a risk of breaking the LCD screen when it is removed.
Tips for screens Samsung
• We recommend the complete replacement due to the low price of the full screen and the safe and easy installation. This ensures that with a quick operation you can have your Samsung phone working again.
• In addition to this, we include a free set of screwdrivers and tools so that you can make the repair with professional material.
• Also, this product includes the stickers so you can stick the screen on the phone. So if you buy this product you will not need extra stickers.
• Finish screen problems, broken or dead pixels. In addition, problems of the colors of the screens will disappear.
Colors of screens J530
• The main available colors we have are black, blue, gold. If you are looking for different colors, please, ask us, we can (and we have to) help you.
Install and manipulate the screen
• Ready to install and operate directly.
• Each item has been checked before sending it. All the products pass an exhaustive quality control that guarantees its correct operation.
• Installation by professionals is recommended.
• It is very important that the battery is removed and the phone is switched off before installing. Otherwise, the integrated circuits of the motherboard will be damaged and the most usual thing is that the touch screen does not work for you. This does not happen with all phones, but with this one.
Are you planning to install it yourself at home? Read these installation tips
Tip 1: Perform the test before finalizing the installation
When performing the test, do not remove the protective films that the product comes in to ensure that it does not scratch or get dusty. Pay attention to the problem of static electricity, it is very important. These pieces are extremely sensitive.
Before starting the repair, be sure to use an ESD band (in English, electro static discharge - or, in other words, a static electricity discharge band), you can find an ESD download band in iLevante or in any other store. electronics. This band will make static electricity do not damage any electronic component.
Some parts for the screen are really sharp, be careful with them.
Tip 2: Simulated tests
The screen replacement is a fragile process
, do it calmly and peacefully. We suggest you do a test before assembling the entire phone. Simply when you have it disassembled, place the piece and perform the test. Sometimes a bad connection can make it not work properly. That is why we advise you to do a test before closing the device again.
Tip 3: Attention with the flex cables
Make sure do not over bend the flex
cables (the flex cable is that flexible piece that carries the connector). If you double it beyond 90 degrees, it is very possible that it stops working properly. Just treat it with care and you should not have any problem.
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.