Samsung Galaxy J8 screen (2018)
• Full screen, with integrated LCD and touch screen in one piece.
• Model designed and only valid to exchange with the Samsung Galaxy J8 of the year 2018. In case you have doubts, the first Galaxy J8 that was manufactured.
• Piece easy to change and replace.
• Suitable for J810F / DS models. If your Samsung has the acronym J810, it is this model. If you have more, it also works for you. But if the number is different, no.
How to change the Galaxy J8 2018 screen?
• To change the screen you will need a toolkit. This kit, luckily, we include it for free in every order of screens that is made to us.
• Besides, you must also have a little experience manipulating electronic devices. It's not that it's fundamental, but after all, if you've never seen how an appliance is inside, you will not have a problem doing this.
• You should also always be careful and do things with great care.
• Another point to keep in mind is that Samsung Galaxy must be removed from the battery. Otherwise, the touch screen may be damaged. And it would be a pain to buy the Samsung Galaxy J8 screen and then ruin it the first time. Therefore, before changing the screen, turn off the phone and remove the battery. Then you change the screen and when everything is connected, reconnect the battery.
. • Product Weight: 0.11 kg.
• If you follow this procedure you will not have any problem.
Do I need to take the Galaxy J8 to the technical service to change it?
• In iLevante we think that it is not essential and thanks to that, many users buy their screens here every day.
• Some technical services allow you to buy your piece and take it, others do not. If you want to do that, ask them first and then buy it here.
• Anyway, if you look in YouTube you will find manuals that will make you see how easy it is to change this screen.
How do I know I have to change my screen?
• This is a simple question, because if you look at your phone and the whole screen is broken, the answer is easy.
• If you still have doubts, the simplest thing is that you answer these questions.
- Does my phone turn on? When you turn on you hear but you can not see anything?
- Is the screen blank or striped?
- Does the screen have spots or traces of moisture?
- The touchscreen responds slowly or does not answer me in any area?
• If you answered one with a yes. Put it in your notebook: Change Samsung Galaxy J8 screen. You ask for it and in a few days we'll send it home.
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.
The technical specs of Samsung Galaxy J8 can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy J8 Size: 159.2 x 75.7 x 8.2 mm.
- Release date: 2018, May.
- Weight: 177 g.
- Screen specs: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 6.0 inches, 91.4 cm2.