Screen Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
• With this full screen you can fix your Samsung J7 2016 .
• The model for which it is technically compatible is J710.
• It is very important that you make sure of the model of your phone. There are other Galaxy J7 from other years, so look at the pictures.
• Always keep in mind that manufacturers, like Samsung, make different versions under the same model name. This can also be found as SM-J710 or SM-J710D / S. It is exactly the same.
What does the Galaxy J7 screen (J7• include?
• This screen includes the LCD display and also the touch screen . It is integrated so you can install it in one piece.
• On the one hand the LCD, which is the part where the images are seen, is a delicate piece that is part of the screen. In this product, it is sealed next to the other piece.
• On the other hand, the touch glass is also present here. This piece transmits the movements we make with our fingers to the phone.
What colors do we have for the J710?
• Today, the colors we sell and you can buy are Black, Gold and White . Each one is also prepared and packed.
• You can combine the color of your casing with a different one.
What is the price of the Galaxy J7 2016 screen?
• We emphasize that all colors have exactly the same price. Note that the price of the screen does not include shipping costs . These can vary from 3 EUR to 6 EUR for Spain.
• If you want to see the exact quote price of the day, you have it available above, on each page. Updated.
Does not the LCD or touch screen work for you? Why?
• Well, we do not have the phone in front, but you do. In most cases you will know that the screen has been broken because you will see it with the naked eye, but there are also other reasons that are not so clear.
• If the touch screen does not respond well, restart the phone and try again. If you keep failing, you will have to change it .
• If the image is distorted, the colors do not look good, it stays in black or striped ... that screen is at the end of its useful life.
• If your phone has gotten wet, sometimes water comes in and drops are seen. Sometimes they dry up and are not noticed, but in most cases they leave marks. You decide if you keep it that way or change it.
Do you need a technical service to change the screen?
• In iLevante we think that does not need an official technical service .
• The procedure to change a screen of a Samsung phone is simple and fast.
• You only need a heat gun (you also have a hair dryer), precision screwdrivers (which we often give away and you also have on our website for only 5 euros and peak) and patience.
1) Taking the screen off is a safe process , so do not be afraid of it.
• What we recommend is that you look for tutorials that teach you step by step to change the screen of the Samsung Galaxy J7 2016.
• Remember: on samsung phones it is very important to remove the battery first. But, many touch screens will be damaged just put them.
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.
• Product Weight: 0.10 kg.
The technical specs of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) Size: 151.7 x 76 x 7.8 mm.
- Release date: 2016, March 29.
- Weight: 170 g.
- Screen specs: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2.