Samsung A71 Screen
Has your shiny Samsung A71 screen broken? We know it's a huge problem to have a phone in good condition and due to a distraction the screen has broken. Luckily, at iLevante we specialize in new screens to replace on Samsung devices, and specifically, you are in the right place to fix your Samsung A71.
Additionally, as a gift, we will send you a precision tool kit that includes various screwdrivers and professional parts so you can change the screen without damaging your phone.
This screen is complete, and what does that mean? It means that it is a replacement that integrates all these elements into one:
- Touch screen
- Liquid crystal display
- Flex connector
- Image controller
- Backlight illumination
All these parts are integrated into one so you only have to remove and place the new screen.
Note: This screen is not compatible/does not include the fingerprint reader
Thanks to this, you won't need professional machinery to do anything. You will be able to have your screen changed and your phone fixed in approximately 20 or 25 minutes. However, if you are going to do it yourself, please be careful, these parts are delicate and must be handled with care. Many customers buy their screens from us to do the change themselves.
How can I change the Samsung A71 screen?
This process is laborious but simple, and we guide you step by step so you can do it. In addition to this, we recommend that you look for video tutorials where you can see how it is done. You may not find one about the Samsung A71 because it is a recent model, but any tutorial from the Samsung A series will work, because internally they are very similar.
The only thing that will change from one model to another is where the flex cable connector of the screen is located. This one is for the model SM-A715F/DS and also known as A715
Some recommendations for changing your screen:
- Turn off the Samsung A71 before starting (this is a safety measure and must always be followed).
- Discharge your body of static electricity. The flex connector is very sensitive and if you touch it with static electricity in your body it can damage the touch screen or some LCD component.
- If you use a hair dryer to detach the screen, it's a good idea. If you use a heat gun, you will have to limit it to 120 degrees temperature.
- When you heat each side to detach the screen with the hair dryer or heat gun, do it by constantly moving the gun. This will only soften the adhesive. The goal is for it to become soft and with the picks we give you in our kit, you insert them and detach the broken screen.
- Finally, use the suction cup to completely detach the screen. We recommend that if you heat the center of the screen, do it quickly, to avoid damaging the battery.
- Then disconnect the screen from the motherboard and connect the new screen.
- Don't forget to clean off excess adhesive and stick the new screen to the phone.
With this, everything will be finished.
What price and colors are available for the Samsung A71 screen?
As it is a complete screen and the Samsung A71 is a phone that is entirely covered by its screen, there are no colors as such. The edge is black in all variants, so there is no need to worry about the color.
On the other hand, the price is clearly stated at the top of this description and you can rest assured, because it includes VAT. Always, all prices at iLevante are with taxes included. So you won't have to do calculations and if you want to compare our price, you will see that it is fantastic.
This is the best option to buy the A71 screen.• Product Weight: 0.12 kg.
The technical specs of Samsung Galaxy A71 can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy A71 Size: 163.6 x 76 x 7.7 mm.
- Release date: 2019, December 12.
- Weight: 179 g.
- Screen specs: Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2.