Full LCD and touch screen for Huawei P20 Lite
• Recommended to repair the LCD and touch screen of this Huawei phone model.
• Model of the manufacturer Huawei Anne - L01 / L21.
• You can replace your broken or damaged one with this new one of high quality, resistance and duration.
• It is a full screen. This means that, even if you break the touch or other front of the phone, with this piece will remove and put. Fast and effective
• Taking off the touch of the LCD requires specific and very expensive machinery. And even for professionals it is a slow and dangerous process, for this reason, we advise this.
Tips for Huawei screens
• In iLevante we sell mainly to individuals who have broken or cracked their screen, for this reason, the main advice is: buy this screen and forget about other complex and difficult processes .
• In addition, we include in the price a kit of screwdrivers and tools (valued at 5 EUR), which you will need to install this. The kit includes four screwdrivers of different types, a suction cup to take off the piece of the smartphone and also a few tabs (such as a pair of guitar) that will help you not to damage the most delicate pieces.
• A complete kit that will make your life easier.
Colors of the Huawei P20 Lite
• At the moment we have it in black, although we are waiting to receive it in the other colors that this phone has been sold.
• It is one of the best selling telephones of 2018 (and probably 2019 is also one), so we will not have long to have them here.
What common problems does the P20 Lite screen usually give?
• These screens are tremendously good and do not give problems in the short or long term. Once installed, they work for years.
• If for example you have damaged the touch, you ask yourself, well, and how do I unlock the screen? There is no way, you have to change the whole screen to recover the touch.
• And where to change the screen of the Huawei P20? You can change it yourself in the living room of your house without further complication. You can repair it anywhere and the special material we give it to you along with this product.
• If for example you have streaks or a stain, it is a clear enough synonym that yours is giving the last signs of useful life. Surely, by a pretty hard blow.
• The black stripes, which is blurred (not to mention unbroken) because more of the same, does not go. If you turn on the phone, you hear the sound, but the screen is black: it is clear, you need to change it already.
Where to change the Huawei P20 Lite screen? at home? Read this and do not play it • Tip 1: Perform the test before finalizing the installation
When you are going to do the test, do not remove the protective films that the product comes in to make sure it does not get scratched or get dusty. Pay attention to the problem of static electricity, it is very important. These pieces are extremely sensitive.
Before starting the repair, be sure to use an ESD band (in English, electro static discharge - or, in other words, a static electricity discharge band), you can find an ESD download band in iLevante or in any other store. electronics. This band will make static electricity do not damage any electronic component.
Some parts for the screen are really sharp, be careful with them.
• Tip 2: Simulated tests
Screen replacement is a fragile process, do it calmly and peacefully. We suggest you do a test before assembling the entire phone. Simply when you have it disassembled, place the piece and perform the test. Sometimes a bad connection can make it not work properly. That is why we advise you to do a test before closing the device again.
• Tip 3: Be careful with the flex cables
Make sure you do not over bend the flex cables (the flex cable is that flexible part that carries the connector.) If you bend it beyond 90 degrees, it is very likely that it will stop working correctly Just treat it with care and you should not have any problem.
When will I have it at home if I ask for it?
• Look, next to the image of the product, under the price, we have the information. . There you can see if we have the immediate shipment ready to do. That is the information you need.
How do I know if it is the right model for my Huawei P20 Lite phone?
• All P20 Lite models use the same screen. From those imported from China as those distributed here in Spain. So in that sense, you should not worry if you choose well or not. Huawei manufactures a single model. Of course, make sure your phone is this and do not make mistakes with another!
• In case you do not know, this model is also known in some markets as the Nova 3. It is not usual for us to see it in Spain or Europe, but if you buy it in a store it was sold as Nova 3, corresponds this.
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.
• Product Weight: 0.12 kg.
The technical specs of Huawei P20 Lite can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Huawei
- Huawei P20 Lite Size: 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm.
- Release date: 2018, March.
- Weight: 145 g.
- Screen specs: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2.