Full screen for iPhone 7
• This is the full screen for iPhone 7 phone.
• Includes touch screen and LCD screen in the same block. For this reason, you will not need to perform complex maneuvers to change it.
• The LCD screen is the part of the phone that shows the image, while the touch screen, as the name suggests, is transparent and recognizes the touch of our fingers. This includes both.
• The installation time ranges between 20 minutes and 40 minutes, depending on your skill and patience.
• Its brightness, resolution and resistance characteristics are perfect. Tested in our facilities and ready to deliver.
Do I have my broken iPhone 7 screen?
• The most common reason is when you see that the outer glass is broken. With this, it would be enough to replace the screen.
• Is it possible to change only the touch screen? Yes, you can change only the touch screen of the iPhone 7, but it is a high risk process that needs technical machinery. And even with the right machinery, it's risky. We do not recommend it. In fact we no longer sell the touch alone for this reason.
• For the price that this screen has, we consider it a very good option for our customers.
• Another reason is when you see black spots on the screen, when you see white or black stripes or the backlight has been damaged.
• Of course, if it's cracked, you have to change it.
How to change the screen on the iPhone 7?
• You have to disassemble part of the phone, this is something that we can not avoid (for now).
• For the whole disassembly and assembly process, we recommend the screwdriver kit, which has a price less than six euros and has everything you need: Screwdrivers, Suction Cup, Picks to take off the screens and more.
• With this kit, you will have to remove the screen taking it off with heat.
• We recommend manuals and video tutorials that you can find on the network to change the screen.
Tips for iPhone screens
• Tip 1: Perform the test before finalizing the installation
When you are going to carry out the test, do not remove the protective films that the product comes with to make sure that it does not scratch or get dusty. Pay attention to the problem of static electricity, it is very important. These pieces are extremely sensitive.
Before starting the repair, be sure to use an ESD band (in English, electro static discharge - or, in other words, a static electricity discharge band), you can find an ESD download band in iLevante or in any other store. electronics. This band will make static electricity do not damage any electronic component.
Some parts for the screen are really sharp, be careful with them.
• Tip 2: Simulated tests
Screen replacement is a fragile process, do it calmly and peacefully. We suggest you do a test before assembling the entire phone. Simply when you have it disassembled, place the piece and perform the test. Sometimes a bad connection can make it not work properly. That is why we advise you to do a test before closing the device again.
• Tip 3: Attention with the flex cables
Make sure you do not bend excessively the flex cables (the flex cable is that flexible part that carries the connector.) If you bend it beyond 90 degrees it is very possible that it stops working properly Just treat it with care and you should not have any problem.
What price and shipping costs do you have?
• You can see the price at the top of the page. We always have it updated and we compete so that it costs you as little as possible.
• Shipping costs are also very economical. You can choose express delivery or shipping with Correos from our technical service. Choose the one you prefer at the time of purchase. We ship from 3 EUR.
Is the screen ready to change? • Ready to install and operate directly.
• Each item has been checked before sending it. All the products pass an exhaustive quality control that guarantees its correct operation. .
• Although the process of change is very simple and low risk, if you have no experience manipulating parts, we can not do more than recommend you go to a technical service like us.
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.
• Product Weight: 0.12 kg.
The technical specs of Apple iPhone 7 can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Apple
- Apple iPhone 7 Size: 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm.
- Release date: 2016, September 07.
- Weight: 138 g.
- Screen specs: Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2.