iPhone 7 Screen
• This is the complete screen for the iPhone 7 phone.
• It includes both the touch screen and the LCD screen in the same unit. For this reason, you won't need to perform complex maneuvers to replace it.
• The LCD screen or display is the part of the phone that shows the image, while the touch screen, as its name suggests, is transparent and recognizes the touch of our fingers. This includes both.
• Installation time ranges from 20 to 40 minutes, depending on your skill and patience.
• Its brightness, resolution, and resistance characteristics are perfect. Tested in our facilities and ready to deliver.
Is my iPhone 7 screen broken?
• The most common reason is when you see that the outer glass is broken. With this, it would be enough to replace the screen.
• Can only the touch screen be changed? Yes, it is possible to change only the touch screen of the iPhone 7, but it is a high-risk process that requires technical machinery. And even with the right machinery, it is risky. We do not recommend it. In fact, we no longer sell the touch screen alone for this reason.
• For the price of this screen, we consider it a very good option for our customers.
• Another reason is when black spots appear on the screen, when white or black stripes are seen, or the backlight of the iPhone 7 screen is damaged.
• Of course, if it is cracked, it needs to be changed.
How to change the iPhone 7 screen?
• You have to disassemble part of the phone, this is something we cannot avoid (for now).
For the entire disassembly and assembly process, we recommend the screwdriver kit
, which is priced at less than six euros and has everything you need: Screwdrivers, Suction Cup, Picks to detach the screens, and more.
• With this kit, you will have to remove the screen by detaching it with heat.
• We recommend manuals and video tutorials that you can find online to change the screen.
• Remember that this screen is an assembled replacement of several others and it will make your life easier to change it.
Tips for iPhone 7 screens
• Tip 1: Perform the test before finalizing the installation
When you are going to perform the test, do not remove the protective films that the product comes with to ensure that it does not get scratched or dusty. Pay attention to the problem of static electricity, it is very important. These parts are extremely sensitive.
Before starting the repair, make sure to use an ESD band (electrostatic discharge band), you can find an ESD band at iLevante or any electronics store. This band will prevent static electricity from damaging any electronic components.
Some parts for the screen are really sharp, be careful with them.
• Tip 2: Simulated tests
The replacement of screens is a fragile process, do it calmly and quietly. We suggest that you do a test before assembling the whole phone. Simply when you have it disassembled, place the piece and perform the test. Sometimes a bad connection can cause it not to work properly. That's why we advise you to do a test before closing the device again.
• Tip 3: Attention with flex cables
Make sure not to bend the flex cables excessively (the flex cable is that flexible piece that carries the connector. If you bend it beyond 90 degrees it is very possible that it will stop working properly. Simply handle it with care and you should not have any problems.
Does the price of the iPhone 7 screen include VAT?
• You can see the price at the top of the page and yes, it always includes VAT. We always keep it updated and compete to make it as affordable as possible for you.
• Shipping costs are also very economical. You can choose urgent shipping or shipping with Correos from our technical service. Choose the one you prefer at the time of purchase. We ship from 3 EUR.
Is the screen ready to change on my iPhone?• Ready to install and work directly.
• Each item has been checked before sending. All products undergo a rigorous quality control that guarantees their correct functioning.
• Although the process of changing is very simple and low risk, if you do not have experience handling parts, we can only recommend that you go to a technical service like us.
We protect all our screens with the utmost care in each shipment. One of our main rules is to ensure that your spare part arrives in perfect condition at your home. Always.
• Product Weight: 0.12 kg.
The technical specs of Apple iPhone 7 can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Apple
- Apple iPhone 7 Size: 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm.
- Release date: 2016, September 07.
- Weight: 138 g.
- Screen specs: Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2.