Xiaomi Mi A1 screen complete
• This is the screen or part you need if you have broken yours in the Xiaomi Mi A1.
• Whether the LCD screen does not look good or the touch screen does not respond correctly, with this, your problem will be solved.
• It is a full screen, so you will not need to change anything else to repair your My A1.
• Today the touch screen is not sold separately because the operation of taking off the LCD screen of the touch screen requires a specific and highly expensive machinery. Apart from that, there is a risk of breaking the LCD screen when it is removed, so do not get too involved and choose this product.
Where can I fix the broken screen of the Xiaomi Mi A1?
• The way to fix your phone is simple and the internet is full of repair tutorials. You will only need some small tools that we include you for free in your order .
• So you can easily change the screen in your home without taking unnecessary risks or go to a professional who will probably quadruple the cost of the screen.
What is the price of the Xiaomi MiA1 screen?
• The prices of the screens change constantly, so our recommendation is that you look at the top of this page today's price. This screen usually changes its price approximately every 2 weeks. Its rate of change is +/- 10% of the current price.
Tips for the Xiaomi Mi A1 screen
• We recommend the complete replacement due to the low price of the full screen and the safe and easy installation. This ensures that with a quick operation you can have your Xiaomi Mi A1 mobile phone working again.
• Eliminate screen problems, broken or dead pixels. In addition, problems of the colors of the screens will disappear.
Colors of the screens
• The main colors available are black, gold and white. If you are looking for different colors, please, consult, we can help you.
Do you want to change the screen of your Xiaomi Mi A1?
• This is ready to install and work directly as soon as you receive it at home. Check the shipping costs and choose the one that best suits your needs or urgency.
• Each item has been checked before sending it. All the products pass an exhaustive quality control that guarantees its correct operation.
• Although it is a type of repair that anyone can do, we must bear in mind that an electronic product that is not working well is being manipulated. For that reason, we can only recommend the installation by professionals or a competent technical service.
• It is very important that the battery is removed and the phone is switched off before installing. Otherwise, the integrated circuits of the motherboard will be damaged and the most usual thing is that the touch screen does not work for you. This information is vital.
Basic tips for doing the repair yourself • Tip 1: Perform a test before finalizing the installation. When going to perform the test, do not remove the protective films that the product brings to ensure that it does not scratch or get dust. Pay attention to the problem of static electricity, it is very important. These pieces are extremely sensitive and a slight shock on its connector can break it and also, you will not notice it.
• Before starting the repair, be sure to use an ESD band (in English, electro static discharge - or, in other words, a static electricity discharge band), you can find an ESD discharge band in iLevante .com. This band will make static electricity do not damage any electronic component. .
Some pieces for the screen are really sharp, be careful or you'll end up with a cut.
• Tip 2: Simulated tests. Screen replacement is a fragile process, do it calmly and peacefully. We suggest you do a test before assembling the entire phone. EYE: Battery always disconnected . Simply when you have it disassembled, place the screen and perform the test. Sometimes a bad connection can make it not work properly. That is why we advise you to do a test before closing the device again.
• Tip 3: Attention with flex cables are extremely delicate. . Make sure you do not over bend the flex cables (the flex cable is that flexible piece that carries the connector, if you bend it beyond 90 degrees it is very likely that it will stop working properly). Just treat it with care and you should not have any problem.
General Type LCD screen and touch screen
All touch screens and LCD screens are extremely well protected so that they do not suffer any damage during transport.
• Product Weight: 0.10 kg.
The technical specs of Xiaomi Mi A1 can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Size of Xiaomi Mi A1: 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm.
- Networks: GSM / HSPA / LTE.
- Release date: 2017, September.
- Weight: 165 g.
- Screen specs: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 5.5 inches, 82.6 cm2.
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625.
- Main camera: Dual: 12 MP + 12 MP , phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED dual-tone flash, check quality.
- Pictures quality: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- Video quality: 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, check quality.