iPartsBuy LCD Screen + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly with Frame for HTC Desire 816
Before Installation Notes
• Tips 1: Test before installation
When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity.
Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone.
Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
• Tips 2: Simulates testing
Screen replacement is very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, (motherboard + LCD or screen) connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If test OK, please install it. If it can not show, please contact us at the very first time. And please do not force it to be installed in mobile phone. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
• Tips 3: Do not over-bend cable
Please make sure LCD cable Do not over-bend. Over 90 degrees bent will cause black display.
• Large stock, fast delivery, can meet large purchasing plan
• Original top quality.
• Complete fit and work
• Supply quality warranty with professional service
About the product
• Replacement LCD screen + touch screen digitizer assembly for HTC Desire 816
• Replace the old, broken, cracked, damaged one
• Make your device look more refreshing than ever
• Completely fit and work
• Each item has been checked and in good condition before shipping
• Professional installation is highly recommended. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
| General || |
|Types || LCD Screen + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly |
LCD is Bubble Bag Protected, we will not offer warranty for installation.
• Product Weight: 0.16 kg.
The technical specs of HTC Desire 816 can help you to choose the correct repair part for your device. Make sure your model reference is the same as this element. Here are some tech specs to help you:
- Brand: HTC
- HTC Desire 816 Size: 156.6 x 78.7 x 7.9 mm.
- Release date: 2014, February. Released 2014, March.
- Weight: 165 g.
- Screen specs: Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Screen size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2.